1. Home
  2.  >> Crazy

crawfords quarry rogers city 1

Emma CRAWFORD as postmaster it was restored as Quarry on 15 Feb 1895 and operated until 30 April 1900 it became a ghost town but came to life again in 1910 when the property was bought by the Michigan Limestone Division of the U S Steel Corp and renamed Calcite it is now within the city limits of Rogers City